Namibia Fly-In Safari
Waterberg / Etosha (6 Days)
1.& 2. Day: Waterberg Plateau Park
In the morning we depart from Eros Airport to the Northern bush savannah of Namibia; to the Waterberg Plateau Park.
The impressive mountain range invites you to undertake a hike in the afternoon.
Overnight with Dinner / Breakfast at Waterberg Wilderness Lodge.
3. & 4. Day: Etosha National Park
The Etosha National Park, named after the Etosha pan within the park, is one of the largest and most beautiful game parks in Africa and the next destination of your safari. The extensive roads network in the park invites you to undertake game drives, on which you will have the opportunity to view elephant, giraffe, zebra and many other animal species.
Overnight in Onguma Camp / Full inclusive.
5. Day: Etosha National Park / Mokuti Lodge
After an Spectacular flight over the National Park, you also spent these days in the park with Game drives. With a bit of luck, you might even be spoilt with a sighting of lion, cheetah or other predators roaming the park. The diversity of the animal kingdom in the park will ensure that this day won’t be boring.
Overnight in the Ongava Lodge / Full inklusive.
Price per Person: N$ 48 650.00 Minimum 2 persons
Rates valid: 01.01.2019 - 01.01.2020
Included in the Price is the following:
- 2 x Accommodation at Waterberg Wilderness Lodge with Dinner / Breakfast and Hiking Trail.
- 2 x Accommodation at Onguma Camp / Full inclusive.
- 2 x Accommodation at Ongava Lodge / Full inclusive.
- Flights as per Itineraries.
- Non alcoholic Drinks during the drives.
- Road Maps.
- Pilot / Guide.
- all Park Entrance fees.
- Fuel kosts.
- Transfers from / to the Airfields.
Not included is the following
- Meals not mentioned, Personnel Souvenirs, Flight from / to Namibia.