Guided Botswana Safari
Okavango Delta (3 nights / 4 Days)
1. Day: Moremi National Park
Your safari begins from Maun, heading towards the Moremi National Park. The magnificent landscape with its abundant fauna and flora makes these days unforgettable. Zebra, wildebeest, buffalo, elephant and many more roam the park ensuring that you won’t be bored. This park is well-known for its large lion packs, which are often seen resting during the day in the shade of large trees. The 3 rd Bridge Camp will be our accommodation for the night.
Overnight at 3 rd Bridge – Tented Camp / Full inclusive.
Kilometres for the day: ±40
Overnight with Breakfast at Audi Camp.
2. + 3. Day: Gcadikwe Island Camp
After breakfast our journey continues on a Boat to a remote Island in the Heart of the Okavango Delta. Elephants, Buffalo and Hippos roam freely on the Island. The second day, we participate on a Mokoro drive along the channels of the Delta. Lunch en route on another Island.
Overnight at Gcugikwe Island Camp / Full inclusive.
4. Day: Maun
Today’s journey takes us back to the Boat Station inside the Moremi National Park. The safari comes to an end, when we arrive in Maun for Lunch.
- Price per Person: US$ 2285.00 in a Double
Rates valid: 01.01.2016 - 31.12.2016
Included in the Price is the following
- 1 x Accommodation at 3 rd Bridge Camp. Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Activity Plan: Game drive, Boat Transfer.
- 2 x Accommodation at Gudikwe Island Camp / Full inclusive. Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Activity Plan: Game drive, Boat Cruises and Game drive.
- Vehicle, guarantee window seat for each Guest.
- Nonalcoholic Drinks during the drives.
- Local Guides / Drivers.
- All Park Entrance fees.
- Fuel costs.
- Full inclusive means: Breakfast, Light Lunch, Dinner and Bed. All nonalcoholic drinks.
- All Equipment’s will be given, except for personal Toiletries.
Not included in the Price is the following
- Meals not mentioned
- Personnel Souvenirs